Ross Carne is a Clinical Neurophysiologist and Neurologist based at St Vincent’s Hospital, Melbourne and at Barwon Health, Geelong. He is pleased to offer a neurophysiology testing service through Central Park Specialist Centre.
Ross has a strong interest in neurophysiology, and undertook Board Certification examination with the American Board of Electrodiagnostic Medicine in 2012. He is one of very few Australians to hold this certification.
Ross’ previous career includes:
– Graduated from The University of Melbourne in 1993.
– Internship and the first three years of residency in Geelong.
– Completed physician training in neurology at St Vincent’s and Monash Hospitals in Melbourne in 2003
– Completed Doctor of Medicine through the University of Melbourne at St Vincent’s and Royal Melbourne Hospitals in 2005, working on applications of MRI and PET in classification and management of temporal lobe epilepsy.
– University Hospital Geelong: Consultant neurologist and Director of the Epilepsy Service since 2003, and more recently Director of Neurophysiology.
– Clinical Sub Dean of St Vincent’s and Geelong Hospital Clinical School, University of Melbourne 2003-2007
– 2007 Foundation Director of Clinical Studies at Geelong Clinical School with Deakin University.
– Completed Masters of Medical Education through Dundee University in 2008.
– Clinical Neurophysiologist St Vincent’s Hospital Melbourne since 2009.
– Assessment Coordinator for Deakin in the final two years of the medical course (current).
Ross has a commitment to patient access, and quality of health care delivery.
Please phone 9509 6366 for an appointment